Anyone who owns a Mac knows that you can do far more on it than merely surf the internet or check your emails. That's why we've included a wealth of tutorials to help you make the most of your computer. Over 250 pages of Mac creative tutorials.
Tutorials & Advice:
- iMovie, improve the way you shoot and edit footage with Apple's movie making app
- iDVD, add slideshows, hidden menus and more
- iPhoto, personalise, print and protect your digital images plus more
- GarageBand, create podcasts, beats or sweet music
- iWeb, from simple blogs to elaborate sites, share your music, photos and words with the world
Plus - how to make your website in an hour!
Please note: Digital versions of the bookazines do not include the covermount items or supplements that you would find on printed editions.
Magazine covers are used for illustrative purposes only and you may not receive a copy of the
particular issue depicted. Your subscription will include the most recent issue once your
subscription begins. Magazine covers are the property of the publisher. This site is not
officially affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by The Mac Book Vol 2 (Digital) or the publisher.
- Publisher: Future Publishing Ltd