About Sea Angler
Sea Angler is Britain’s s biggest-selling sea fishing magazine. Launched in 1972, it covers shore and boat angling around the UK coastline and further afield. It's unique because every month it offers:
* Full and honest tackle tests: what to use and buy
* Exclusive bass section: dedicated to Britain's true sportfish
* Shimano Mission Catch Competition: catch target species over a certain weight to claim embroidered catch badges
* Technical and Tactical advice: how to catch through the changing seasons
* Regular kayaking advice features & stories
On average we publish 140 pages each month absolutely crammed with action, advice, tips and inspirational editorial.
Magazine covers are used for illustrative purposes only and you may not receive a copy of the
particular issue depicted. Your subscription will include the most recent issue once your
subscription begins. Magazine covers are the property of the publisher. This site is not
officially affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by Sea Angler or the publisher.
- Publisher: H BAUER PUBLISHING LIMITED