The Beginner’s Guide to Triathlon by 220 Triathlon (2015 edition) contains everything you need to ensure a fun and successful entry into the world of multisport. Highlights include:
- We reveal the bikes and kit that perform superbly without breaking the bank.
- Learn the technique and fitness fundamentals to improve your swim, bike and run.
- Choose which novice-friendly event suits your strengths and ambitions with our rundown of the UK’s best.
- Time-saving sessions Swim, bike and run workouts that deliver big benefits in the time it takes to have your lunch.
- Race-day advice Chrissie Wellington shows you the tricks of the trade.
Our expert advice will guarantee you make 2015 the year you reach your triathlon goals!
Magazine covers are used for illustrative purposes only and you may not receive a copy of the
particular issue depicted. Your subscription will include the most recent issue once your
subscription begins. Magazine covers are the property of the publisher. This site is not
officially affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by Beginner's Guide to Triathlon 2015 (Digital) or the publisher.
- Publisher: Immediate Media Company London Limited