About The World of the Georgians
A dynamic era is explored in this BBC History Magazine collector’s edition – that of the Georgian period, 1714 to 1837.
Inside you will find:
- A timeline of the key milestones in Georgian history
- A cast of fascinating characters, from the outrageous Prince Regent to the nation’s child factory workers
- Dramatic accounts of riots and rebellions on Britain’s road to electoral reform
- Revelations of the misdemeanours of elite society, from ballroom to bedroom
- Explorations of the Georgian army and navy
- Expert analysis of the dramatic social changes brought about by the industrial revolution
Magazine covers are used for illustrative purposes only and you may not receive a copy of the
particular issue depicted. Your subscription will include the most recent issue once your
subscription begins. Magazine covers are the property of the publisher. This site is not
officially affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by The World of the Georgians or the publisher.
- Publisher: Immediate Media Company London Limited