About The Eco Living Book
Being aware of the impact we have on the environment has never been more important, and by using the guidance in The Eco Living Book, you can make a few simple changes to your lifestyle that will have far-reaching implications. Discover alternative energy, lighting, water, heating and recycling for your home; make the rooms in your house more eco-friendly, and learn how to grow your own food and go organic. Green living is fun, and will greatly improve your health and that of the planet, so open up The Eco Living Book and take a fresh look at your home!Featuring:
Back to Basics
- Discover simple alternative energy-saving changes in your home, through heating, lighting water and recycling.
The Green House
- Take a look at your home, room by room, and consider small and fun ways to introduce more eco-friendly furniture and reduce waste.
Green Growing and Eating
- Learn how to grow your own food, no matter how big your outdoor space, and support eco-friendly agriculture by going organic.
- Find a list of invaluable resources for green companies, retailers, manufacturers, campaigning and information groups.
Magazine covers are used for illustrative purposes only and you may not receive a copy of the
particular issue depicted. Your subscription will include the most recent issue once your
subscription begins. Magazine covers are the property of the publisher. This site is not
officially affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by The Eco Living Book or the publisher.
- Publisher: Future Publishing Ltd