About How It Works Book of Incredible Earth
The Book of Incredible Earth takes you on an exciting journey through everything you need to know about the world we live in. Covering the scientific explanations behind weather phenomena; how plants and organisms grow and survive; the hottest, driest, coldest and wettest landscapes; devastating earthquakes, volatile volcanoes and ancient fossils; as well as the amazing animal tree of life, there is something for everyone to learn about and enjoy
- Learn all about fascinating weather phenomena.
Plants & animals
- Understand how plants and organisms grow, and find out about the animal kingdom.
- Discover geographical wonders from the Amazon to the Sahara.
Rocks, fossils & gems
- Deadly earthquakes, volatile volcanoes, and ancient fossils.
Magazine covers are used for illustrative purposes only and you may not receive a copy of the
particular issue depicted. Your subscription will include the most recent issue once your
subscription begins. Magazine covers are the property of the publisher. This site is not
officially affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by How It Works Book of Incredible Earth or the publisher.
- Publisher: Future Publishing Ltd