About Windows 8 For Beginners
Whether you want to browse the web with Internet Explorer, check your email in the Mail app or just enjoy a more traditional Windows experience in the Desktop, Windows 8 for Beginners has got you covered. As well as being a productivity workhorse – with apps like Calendar, OneDrive and the Microsoft Office suite – Windows 8 is also capable of being an exceptional entertainment system, and we check out how you can make the most of its Music, Video and Photo apps as well
The ultimate guide to Windows 8
- Learn about how Windows 8 works and what it can do for you.
- Install Windows and get to grips with the tiles interface.
- Master the desktop and other Start screen apps.
The next step
- Learn about Windows 8’s suite of entertainment and lifestyle apps.
Magazine covers are used for illustrative purposes only and you may not receive a copy of the
particular issue depicted. Your subscription will include the most recent issue once your
subscription begins. Magazine covers are the property of the publisher. This site is not
officially affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by Windows 8 For Beginners or the publisher.
- Publisher: Future Publishing Ltd