This compendium of some of the best articles from BBC History Magazine explores a fascinating period in Britain’s history, from the fall of the Romans until the eve of the Norman Conquest. Discover the origins of the Anglo-Saxons and Vikings and find out how they battled to dominate the British Isles.
Inside you will find:
- A timeline of the key events in this period
- Images of remarkable artefacts
- Gripping tales of medieval warfare
- Biographies of key figures such as Alfred the Great and Æthelstan
Magazine covers are used for illustrative purposes only and you may not receive a copy of the
particular issue depicted. Your subscription will include the most recent issue once your
subscription begins. Magazine covers are the property of the publisher. This site is not
officially affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by The Story Of Vikings and Anglo-Saxons (Digital) or the publisher.
- Publisher: Immediate Media Company London Limited