The Railway Magazine has been published since 1897 and is now the UK's best-selling general interest rail title. Every month, The RM provides enthusiasts and professionals with authoritative and informed news coverage of the following:
- Network Rail and the train operating companies
- Locomotives, multiple units, carriages and wagons
- Steam, heritage and the preservation world, inc narrow gauge- Metro and underground systems
- In addition, the magazine carries frequent items of overseas interest.
The Railway Magazine is also renowned for its wide-ranging and innovative feature coverage, encompassing up-to-the-minute developments as well as historical, nostalgic and foreign subjects. The magazine is also renowned for its award-winning photographic content.
Magazine covers are used for illustrative purposes only and you may not receive a copy of the
particular issue depicted. Your subscription will include the most recent issue once your
subscription begins. Magazine covers are the property of the publisher. This site is not
officially affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by The Railway (Digital) or the publisher.
- Publisher: Mortons Media Group, Ltd
- ISSN: 0033-8923