Here, in the fourth edition of the Mac Book, we've got informative guides and features to encourage and inspire newcomers to Macs or those who've been using them for a while. There are tutorials on every single one of the iLife applications , not to mention practical guides on how to get more from iTunes and OS X Leopard.
Included in this book:
- Master you Mac, learn to use the iLife apps, OS X and iTunes
- Get inspired, comprehensive features provide the inspiration to create amazing projects
- Maximise Mac OS X, how to tailor the Mac operating system to suit your needs
- Power up your iPhone, find the best software for your iPhone
256 pages of features, tutorials and guides
Please note: Digital versions of the bookazines do not include the covermount items or supplements that you would find on printed editions.
Magazine covers are used for illustrative purposes only and you may not receive a copy of the
particular issue depicted. Your subscription will include the most recent issue once your
subscription begins. Magazine covers are the property of the publisher. This site is not
officially affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by The Mac Book Vol 4 (Digital) or the publisher.
- Publisher: Future Publishing Ltd