Originally released as a hardback edition, the Crash Annual 2018 is now available digitally, featuring:
• 120 full-colour pages
• Original artwork from Oli Frey, the artist behind Crash’s famous cover illustrations.
• Reviews of new – and nearly new – ZX Spectrum titles including Crystal Kingdom Dizzy and The Hobbit 128K.
• Hardware-focused content featuring the ZX Spectrum Next and SAM Coupé.
• Incredible feature content including the making of Crash; an in-depth look at the Speccy music scene; the Oliver Twins on Wonderful Dizzy; Simon Butler’s SCREEN$; and previews of forthcoming Spectrum releases.
The Crash Annual 2018 is is produced under licence by Retro Fusion Books.
Magazine covers are used for illustrative purposes only and you may not receive a copy of the
particular issue depicted. Your subscription will include the most recent issue once your
subscription begins. Magazine covers are the property of the publisher. This site is not
officially affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by Crash Annual 2018 (Digital) or the publisher.
- Publisher: Future Publishing Ltd