About Car Mechanics
Car Mechanics is the UK's only car magazine with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models.
It’s an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics has helped save money for our readers every month since 1958. Each issue includes a wide range of in-depth features written in a clear, straightforward manner:
• Readers’ motoring-related problems answered for FREE
• Real-life motoring dilemmas from our man in the garage trade
• Electronic diagnostics delves inside a different modern vehicle each month to explain its management system
• Survival Guide looks at new and used component prices for a particular vehicle
• Used Car Focus is an in-depth buying guide on a specific make and model
• Service Bay covers a full service with close-up images and comprehensive descriptions
• Project cars are a major part of the structure of the magazine as we buy, fix and sell different vehicles over a period of months
So if you're into saving money and being a home technician, Car Mechanics will help you out - guaranteed!
Magazine covers are used for illustrative purposes only and you may not receive a copy of the
particular issue depicted. Your subscription will include the most recent issue once your
subscription begins. Magazine covers are the property of the publisher. This site is not
officially affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by Car Mechanics or the publisher.
- Publisher: Kelsey Publishing Group